Cargill Cares Wichita Council
Cargill Cares Wichita Mission Statement: Cargill Cares will facilitate Cargill meeting its commitment to being a leader in corporate citizenship by nourishing the people and possibilities that reside within the greater Wichita community.
Preliminary Requirements: Please ensure that your request meet the following minimum requirements:
• Requests must be submitted by the first day of the month to be considered for review that month
• Organization must be locally based and monies must be used locally
• Funds cannot be for an individual
• Funds cannot be used for travel of any sort
• Funds cannot be used for recognition dinners or banquets that are not fundraising events
• Funds cannot be used for lobbying, advocacy, political campaigns, or advertising
• Funds cannot be used solely for religious purposes although religious organizations are not excluded
• Funds/products received for fund raising activities should raise $3 for every $1 donated
• Applications must be submitted in advance of our monthly meetings which occur in the 2nd week of each month
• For donations over $1000 an update must be given to the committee on funds raised and/or items purchased
Request Information: Complete and accurate information enhances our ability to process your request in a timely manner. Additional information may be attached if necessary. Organization Name, Address, Primary Contact name, Phone, and Email is required to submit the form.
Audits: All organizations provided with funding greater than $1000 must complete an audit form providing follow up information. Receipts for items more than $100 will be required.
Fields that are bold are required.